Friday, April 15, 2011

Farmville Sheep Breeding: How to Get Your Second Sheep Pen


I am sure there are plenty of Farmville players who are still wondering when Zynga will allow us to place our second sheep pen on our home farm.  Though, Zynga announced that this would be possible nearly two weeks ago, whenever I went to the market to try to buy my second sheep pen, it was locked.  However, today I made a wonderful discover and was finally able to place my new sheep pen.  If you are like me and procrastinate on the Farmville Goals located in the top left part of your screen, then this is where you are missing out.  Completing the newly released Goals is the key to unlocking your second sheep pen.  To be more specific, your sheep pen will be unlocked after completing the "Save Dr Fluffy" Goal which includes harvesting 100 radishes, getting 6 electric torches from your neighbors, and visiting 6 of your neighbor's farms.  So go straight away to finish those tasks and you will be well on your way to placing your new pen on your home farm.

Second Sheep Pen Tips:
So once you've unlocked your sheep pen and built it, you will be able to breed all of your sheep that you've been collecting over time on your home farm.  It is an exciting new adventure; however, don't feel rushed to start.  The first thing you will need is a Ram and you do not have to use farm cash to get one.  Just go to your English Countryside Farm and breed your sheep until you get a Ram.  Selecting the Ram first will give you better chances of getting a boy lamb.  Select "keep" lamb then instead of placing it on your farm, click on the arrow.  Your lamb will go directly to your gift box.  All you have to do now is travel back to your home farm and grow up your lamb and then you will have a Ram and will be ready to start breeding.  Remember that the sheep design breeds primarily through the Ram so you may want to go back to your English farm to make Rams for all the different designs and then place them on your home farm.

So have fun breeding all of your new sheep with your old sheep.  This should give you plenty of different colors and who knows, maybe a new design could pop up as well.

You may also be interested in:  


Farmville Sheep Breeding Patterns 
How to Get Rare Designs and Colors How to Breed a Star Sheep 
How to Share Farmville Love Potion Links on Facebook
How to Breed a Camo Sheep 
How to Breed a Flashing Sheep 

2 comments:

  1. Hello, I just finished the above quest. I did not get the second pen, I had to buy it. I also did not get the sheep. I wasted a lot of my time and efforts to get this but did not so heads up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I am not sure if this quest gives you a sheep but you can breed sheep from your English farm and bring them home. I'm not sure if they have changed anything with this quest but it wouldn't be the first time.
    As for the sheep pen, doing this quest just unlocks it. You will still need to buy it with coins once you are on your home farm. I'm not sure how much longer fv will keep this quest going. However, I'm thinking it will be longer than usual since they have a whole map full of quests ahead of it. Thanks again and I hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete